Saturday, February 21, 2009

Google Chrome Ad - Japan Team

I tried out Google Chrome a few months back and LOVED IT. This was, of course, before the Great Mac Conversion that took place in our house recently. I know they're working on a Mac version but it just can't come fast enough for me. I am seriously considering going back to Windows just so I can use this browser. It's that good. In the mean time, I'll try to convince others to give it a shot (and defy you to go back to your Firefox or IE) and hope and pray that the Mac version comes out soon. Also, check out this sweet ad worked up by the Japan Google team.



Click the video anywhere to go to the download page. As hinted at above, this is currently only available for Windows. You can, however, sign up for updates from Google as the Mac version develops, if you so desire. Linux users, well, you know how it goes...

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you go back to Windows, I get your MacBook.

Hah.